1. Tarkarli is already accepted as a most sought-after Destination Next to Goa.
2. Tourists from all over India and abroad stay and spend in Tarkarli during all seasons of the year.
3. Tarkarli region has 6 different pristine beaches with crystal clear water which include Tarkarli Beach, Devbag Beach,
Wayri Beach, Dandi Beach, Malvan Beach, Chivla Beach. This region also has Tarkarli Back Waters where tourists enjoy
a variety of Water Sport Activities like Jetki, Kayaking, Banana Ride, Bumpy Ride as well as Parasailing.
4. Tarkarli is the only location in India where you can enjoy 20 feet under-water Scuba Diving Sports.
5. Tarkarli is one of the few destinations in India where you can locate, watch and photograph Wild Dolphins.
6. Apart from beaches and activities, there are a variety of interesting places to visit which Sindhudurg Fort,
Padmagad Fort, Suvarna Kada, Rock Garden and Dhamapur Lake which has a paddle boating facility.
7. New Airport starting its operations from January 2021 will hyper-boost the already super growing Tourism ecosystem
of the Tarkarli, paving the way for attracting large number of foreign tourists from different parts of the world.